Monday, March 31, 2008

Meet The Spartan

Synopsis
After successfully skewering Hollywood’s scariest movie (as two of the writers on “Scary Movie”), romantic comedy franchises (“Date Movie”), and Hollywood blockbusters (“Epic Movie”), writers/directors/producers Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer now set their sights on “300.”

The heroic Leonidas, armed with nothing but leather underwear and a cape, leads a ragtag group of 13 – count ‘em, 13! – Spartans to defend their homeland against the invading Persians (whose ranks include Ghost Rider, Rocky Balboa, the Transformers and a hunchbacked Paris Hilton).

My Comment
I am expecting it is a funny movie and able to make me laugh loudly, to help release tension. Before watch this movie, my friend suddenly told me that this is a stupid movie. Never mind, I still watch it regardless what he said. After watched it, I feel like what my friend told me. Don't know how to describe the movie - bad or worst? It not like Scary Movie, at least can make people laugh, but it not. I don't suggest to watch this movie, wasting time only unless you have much time to spend.

Movie Rating: 2/10

Trailer

No comments: